Product Coordinator - NY
Verve is a leading wine retailer for quality-seeking and curious drinkers. We dig wine made by small and limited production winemakers and skilled craftsmen whose connection to the land is just as important as what goes into the bottle. Our commitment to good wine in all ways means that for us, wine can be both fun and fancy, but never intimidating or exclusionary. Over 50K (and growing) wine drinkers trust us for everyday bottles, collection-worthy gems, inspiration for hanging out with friends, and everything in between. Our digital platform offers nationwide shipping and fast and convenient delivery from our brick and mortar locations in Tribeca, NYC, Pac Heights, SF (named Best Designed Wine Shop in the US) and Lincoln Park, Chicago.
We're on the lookout for a product coordinator to support Purchasing and Marketing teams with everything from sku creation, product launch, to site merchandising. You'll create new products and get them ready for launch, ensuring data integrity and brand consistency. Owning the lifecycle of each product, you'll continually scrub for data integrity and optimal "sales readiness." This is a terrific opportunity to dive into the details of each wine/product we launch and hone your wine knowledge as you go.
- Oversee new product additions from purchase order and sku creation through to launch
- Ensure accurate and consistent product details (eg Region, Appellation, Grape) are attached to each product for site navigation and filtering
- Maintain live products and restocks
- Upload digital assets for new products and coordinator photo shoots for new asset creation
- Participate in overall workflow alignment of site navigation, product photography, marketing, and copy/content, and buying and planning.
- Assist with price changes for short term sales, markups and markdowns
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Intermediate level of wine knowledge (WSET similar education a plus)
- Experience working with an e-commerce or digital shopping platform a plus
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of workflow tools such as Asana and Airtable as well as E-commerce software such as Shopify
- Able to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Position is remote within the NY metro area
Hit us up if you...
- Like to drink good wine, work hard, and develop with our growing company
- Are tech and digitally savvy with a terrific eye for detail
- Have good organizational skills and work efficiently
- Strive to do your best work always
- Looking for 20-30 hours per week that can lead to more